We hear everyday about the shortage of housing, and especially the shortage of affordable housing. These are ongoing issues, and something I am working hard to fix. Unfortunately, my office is unable to process applications for housing, but we do have some hard copies of the forms available. Please call the office to check on availability.
Tenancy and Rentals
- BC Housing: https://www.bchousing.org/home
- Tenants Resource and Advisory Centre (TRAC): http://tenants.bc.ca/
- Residential Tenancies: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/housing-tenancy/residential-tenancies
- Dispute Resolution: https: //www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/housing-tenancy/residential-tenancies/apply-online
- Solution Explorer: https: //www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/housing-tenancy/residential-tenancies/solution-explorer
- Program Finder: https://www.bchousing.org/housing-assistance/program-finder
- Training for Non-Profits & Co-Ops: https://www.bchousing.org/partner-services/non-profit-training-resources
- SAFER: Shelter aid for Elderly Renters – For low income seniors renting in the private market.
- Rental Assistance Program: For eligible, low income, working families.
- Housing Registry: If you live in B.C., have a low income and meet eligibility criteria, you may qualify for subsidized housing.